Can't tell if this is real or not. Could be real or could be making fun of the whole Janglo problem and Jerusalem - people with too much time on their hands and this sort of religious/frugal/let's just share all we have attitude. Normally these ads even have prices of a few shekels for this or that. I sound mean but it can be surprising. On the other hand, Janglo is where we've gone to find all sorts of things like the 5th season of 24 which we just went and drove to Ma'alei Adumim for. But I confess it was a lovely drive and we visited an interesting little health food store that I think you'll be hearing more about if you read The Honey. Read on...
I have the following items which i don't need:
1. 15" monitor: You can see something but it's not clear enough to use
for work. It can probably be fixed by a technician.
2. Plastic case for 3 x 5.25" floppies.
3. Stainless steel shoe horn
4. Dust covers for a keyboard. Other dust covers still in the bag. I
think they're for a computer, maybe screen as well.
5. Mini-LED torch, keyring size. Works but the plastic casing is ripped.
6. Cloth for cleaning galsses.
7. String that people attach to their glasses to hang them round their neck.
8. Men's watch. I can't remember if it works or not but the light
brown strap is in good condition.
9. Vanish stick. Pre-wash stain remover. Not much left.
10. Do people still use handkerchiefs? I have 7 or 8 (off-)white men's
handkerchiefs to give away.
11. Two self-adhesive suede heel grips.
Pick-up Rechavia-Katamon, preferably Friday morning.
E-mail for more info.
23 minutes ago